Don't worry! In the event of a delivery failure, your original request to transfer your number to the Circles.Life network will be automatically rescheduled to one business day after the successful delivery of your SIM card. This way, we make sure that you are never disconnected during the port-in process!
Articles in this section
- If I select 'Keep old number' during the Sign Up process, can I still use my old SIM card with my existing number until the porting process is complete?
- My SIM card was not delivered today and the transfer of my number to Circles.Life is scheduled tomorrow. Can I have the porting moved to a different date?
- How can I check the progress of the process of transferring my number?
- Can I cancel my request to transfer my number to the Circles.Life network?
- The transfer of my number is scheduled to happen after my contract with my current telco has already ended. Will this affect the porting process?
- Why do I have a temporary number when I request to transfer my number during the Sign Up process?