Yes! If you exceed $200 of Pay-As-You-Go charges, we will charge you directly for this on your credit/debit card.
Articles in this section
- My SIM card was delivered in the middle of the month. Why I am being charged for the full month?
- What are the additional charges on top of my Base Plan?
- I disagree with my bill, what should I do?
- Why have I been charged a late payment fee?
- I’ve spent more than $200 in Pay-As-You-Go usage and I’ve been charged for that directly on my credit card, is that normal?