The 20 GB for $20 Data Plus option will stay activated for October unless you manually disable it through CirclesCare before the end of September. If you choose to keep the 20 GB for $20 Data Plus option activated for October, you will be charged for it in your October bill.
Articles in this section
- What is the 2017 National Day New Users Promotion about?
- As a new customer with the free 20 GB for $20 Data Plus option activated for September, will it be automatically deactivated for October?
- I’m already a Circles.Life customer, can I benefit from the Promotion?
- I’m already a customer and I paid for my 20 GB for $20 Plus option for September. Will I still get it for free if I complete the form?
- As an existing customer, if I activate the 20 GB for $20 Data Plus option in September to redeem the offer, will it be automatically deactivated for October?
- As an existing customer, how much time will it take to have the 5 email addresses I shared confirmed by Circles.Life?
- I’m an existing customer who already filled out the Data Deprivation form in August. Will I be able to redeem the Promotion again in September?