Of course you can! However, you can only do this after joining us and you'll need to get the authorization from your company first!
You'll have to pick a temporary number during the Sign Up process first, and then wait until we activate your account before requesting for the transfer through the CirclesCare mobile app.
Here is how to request to transfer your number through the CirclesCare app with a transfer of ownership from your company’s name to yours:
Step 1: Open the CirclesCare app > Settings > Port number from another telco
Step 2: Fill in the fields as shown on the page
Fill in the phone number you want to transfer in the field "phone number", indicate if your number is pre-paid or post-paid as well as your donor telco, and choose the date of your porting. The porting process will be initiated on the night of the date that you choose.
Step 3: Tick "No" under the question "Registered with the donor telco under your own NRIC/ID?"
You are now able to fill in your NRIC/ID number and upload your signature. We will be changing the ownership of the number to the person this NRIC/ID number belongs to.
Continue scrolling and you will see the 'Registered Owner's Details'. This is where you upload the information of the current owner of the number.
Since your number is under your company, fill in the details as follows:
- ‘Full name of registered owner’: Your company’s name
- ‘NRIC/ID of registered owner’: Your company’s BRN (Business Registration Number)
- ‘Photo of registered owner’s NRIC/ID’: Fill in and upload the Transfer of Mobile Number Ownership Form for both ‘Front’ and ‘Back’.
In Section A of the form, fill in the details as follows:
- ‘Full Name of Registered Owner of the above Mobile Number as in NRIC/FIN’: Your company’s name
- ‘NRIC/FIN Number of Registered Owner of above Mobile Number’: Your company’s BRN
- ‘Signature of Registered Owner of above Mobile Number’: Your company’s stamp.
This information needs to be the same as what is with your existing telco. If there is a mismatch, the transfer will fail.
Step 4: Click "Next" in the top right corner of your screen and enter your NRIC/ID to confirm the request
Step 5: Sit back and relax!