Of course you can! However, you can only do this after joining us and you'll need to get the authorization from your company first!
Here's what you need to do:
During Sign up:
Step 1: Click on 'Keep your number'
Step 2: After filling in the details, select 'No' when asked if this number is registered under your own NRIC/ID
Step 3: Complete your order and check out
After receiving your SIM card:
Step 1: Print and fill up the Transfer of Mobile Number Ownership Form.
In Section A of the form, fill in the details as follows:
- ‘Full Name of Registered Owner of the above Mobile Number as in NRIC/FIN’: Your company’s name
- ‘NRIC/FIN Number of Registered Owner of above Mobile Number’: Your company’s BRN
- ‘Signature of Registered Owner of above Mobile Number’: Your company’s stamp.
Step 2: Open the CirclesCare app > Settings > Port number from another telco
Step 3: Fill in the fields as shown on the page
The porting process will be initiated on the night of the date that you choose.
Step 4: Tick "No" under the question "Registered with the donor telco under your own NRIC/ID?"
You are now able to fill in your NRIC/ID number and upload your signature. We will be changing the ownership of the number to the person this NRIC/ID number belongs to.
Continue scrolling and you will see the 'Registered Owner's Details'. This is where you upload the information of the current owner of the number.
Since your number is under your company, fill in the details as follows:
- ‘Full name of registered owner’: Your company’s name
- ‘NRIC/ID of registered owner’: Your company’s BRN (Business Registration Number)
- ‘Photo of registered owner’s NRIC/ID’: Upload the Transfer of Mobile Number Ownership Form you filled up for both ‘Front’ and ‘Back’.
This information needs to be the same as what is with your existing telco. If there is a mismatch, the transfer will fail.
Step 5: Click "Next" in the top right corner of your screen and enter your NRIC/ID to confirm the request
Step 6: Sit back and relax!