No, GST will be displayed in the bill as a single liner “Amount subject to standard rated GST”.
Articles in this section
- What is the change in GST rate and when is the effective date?
- How will this change affect my Circles subscription and other charges?
- Will my base plan price remain the same with the GST rate change?
- How about add-ons? Are there any changes on the prices?
- Will the change in GST impact my monthly bills?
- If I have an overdue balance that remains unpaid by 1 May 2023, will that be subject to 8% GST?
- Why am I receiving my bill later in Jan 2023?
- I have ongoing monthly installment payments for a device I bought, will the balance be subject to 8% GST?
- How will the bill look like in May 2023? Will there be 2 separate columns for GST due to the old 7% vs the new 8%?
- General GST queries