Instant charges include your one-time Registration Fee, any special number fee, any device purchase, any Boosts you add during the month, and any Credit Cap. Those charges will be charged immediately. They will be summarized on your bill at the end of the month, but you will have already paid for them.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my bill?
- I can't open my bill. It's asking for a password?
- How to read your bill?
- I just got my first bill. Why are my charges so high?
- How do I get billed in Circles.Life?
- What are the additional charges on top of my Base Plan?
- What does pro-rated mean?
- When am I billed and where can I retrieve my bill?
- My SIM card was delivered in the middle of the month. Why I am being charged for the full month?
- What are Credit Adjustments?