All roaming charges may not be fully updated. This is unfortunately out of our control, as there may be some delay with the information we receive from the operator with which you roam when you are abroad. The final charges will be reflected on your bill. You can check the applicable rates on www.circles.life/rates
Articles in this section
- How will I be charged for call forwarding if I'm roaming overseas?
- Why can I receive Malaysia or Indonesia operator signals in the coastal areas of Singapore?
- How do I roam with Circles.Life?
- What are the roaming rates offered by Circles.Life?
- How do I turn on / off roaming?
- Are the roaming charges displayed in CirclesCare live?
- Why are my roaming charges incorrect on the app?