These adjustments may include price waivers or reimbursed credits. They will be applied in the next bill.
Articles in this section
- How can I print my bill?
- I can't open my bill. It's asking for a password?
- How to read your bill?
- I just got my first bill. Why are my charges so high?
- How do I get billed in Circles.Life?
- What are the additional charges on top of my Base Plan?
- What does pro-rated mean?
- When am I billed and where can I retrieve my bill?
- My SIM card was delivered in the middle of the month. Why I am being charged for the full month?
- What are Credit Adjustments?