Your Bonus Data represents all the free GBs you can get on your plan through contests, friend referrals, giveaways, partnerships… Among all these GBs, only those recurring every month forever are considered as Leaderboard Bonus Data. For example, if you get 1GB Bonus Data reoccurring only in October and December 2016 due to the National Day Giveaway or a Port-in Promo, it is not considered as a Leaderboard Bonus Data.
Articles in this section
- What prizes can I win by stacking up Leaderboard Bonus Data?
- What is the Golden Circle?
- I reached a Leaderboard Milestone, how can I redeem my prize?
- I already filled in the form to redeem my Leaderboard Milestone prize. When will I receive my prize?
- What is the difference between Bonus Data and Leaderboard Bonus Data?
- Can I get a Leaderboard Prize twice?