It’s rounded up, meaning that if you have one month and one day left, it’s rounded to two months! Awesome, isn’t it?
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline of the Contract Break-Up Campaign?
- What is the Contract Break-Up Campaign about?
- How do I calculate the amount of Break-up Bonus Data I can get if I port-in my postpaid number and terminate my contract early with another telco now?
- How do I calculate the number of month remaining on my contract - is it rounded up or pro-rated?
- Is my Break-up Bonus Data going to stay on my plan forever?
- Can the Break-up Bonus Data be cumulated with other Bonus Data, such as Loyalty Bonus Data or Referral Bonus Data?
- Is there a maximum of Break-up Bonus Data I can’t exceed per month?
- I terminated my contract with another telco and I ported in, how can I redeem my Break-up Bonus Data?
- What is the delay between terminating my contract with my previous telco after porting-in and getting my Break-up Bonus Data up and running on my plan?
- What are the documents needed to show proof of my termination with my previous telco?