The Break-up Bonus Data you can get is capped at 12 GB /mo, which corresponds to six months remaining on your previous telco contract when you terminate it. If you got seven months left or more on your contract, you will still get 12 GB /mo Break-up Bonus Data until the end of June 2017.
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline of the Contract Break-Up Campaign?
- What is the Contract Break-Up Campaign about?
- How do I calculate the amount of Break-up Bonus Data I can get if I port-in my postpaid number and terminate my contract early with another telco now?
- How do I calculate the number of month remaining on my contract - is it rounded up or pro-rated?
- Is my Break-up Bonus Data going to stay on my plan forever?
- Can the Break-up Bonus Data be cumulated with other Bonus Data, such as Loyalty Bonus Data or Referral Bonus Data?
- Is there a maximum of Break-up Bonus Data I can’t exceed per month?
- I terminated my contract with another telco and I ported in, how can I redeem my Break-up Bonus Data?
- What is the delay between terminating my contract with my previous telco after porting-in and getting my Break-up Bonus Data up and running on my plan?
- What are the documents needed to show proof of my termination with my previous telco?