In such cases, the Data Roaming will be automatically disabled on your account and you will be unable to access mobile internet. You will need a working internet connection to change your Data Roaming Cap. You can also contact our Happiness Experts here. They’ll be happy to help you! Our other contact channels can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What is my Data Roaming Cap?
- Does my Data Roaming Cap also cover voice or SMS roaming?
- What is the default value of my Data Roaming Cap?
- Can I change my Data Roaming Cap any time?
- What type of authentication is required to change my Data Roaming Cap?
- What happens if I want to reduce my Data Roaming Cap to a value that I’ve already crossed?
- Can I change the Data Roaming Cap if I’m using someone else’s number?