WhatsApp Roaming is only available on the $28 /mo Base Plan.
It’s really easy!
1. Enable Data Roaming on your device settings
2. Enable Data Roaming on your CirclesCare App > Settings > Roaming/IDD > Roaming > Data, Voice & SMS Roaming
3. Turn on the WhatsApp Passport subscription from your CirclesCare App > Customize > Plus > WhatsApp Passport
4. Choose the number of days you want to continue subscribing to WhatsApp Passport. You can turn it on for a maximum of 3 days each time.
You can choose either to:
- Turn on WhatsApp Passport only, which means your normal data roaming will not work. Whatsapp voice & video calls will be disabled for this setting or;
- Turn on WhatsApp Passport AND Data Roaming. This means that normal Data Roaming and WhatsApp audio and video calls will work and will be charged at the roaming rates of the country you’re in. You can check out the rates here.
The decision is entirely up to you!
Please note that WhatsApp Passport is only applicable for messages and not video or audio calls. Once your chosen subscription period is up, you will be automatically unsubscribed.