Continuing in our mission to empower customers, Circles.Life has launched a new low data and affordable no-contract plan to cater to the needs of users with lower mobile usage.
The $5 Plan comes with the following:
2) 50 minutes talktime (includes both outgoing and incoming calls)
3) 25 SMS
4) Free Caller ID
How do I sign up for this plan?
Signing up is easy, simply:
1) Head to here and click on "Choose Number"
2) Select "Transfer number" or "Get new number" on the next page (We highly recommend transferring your number! Why pay 2 separate bills when you can just pay $5 per month?)
3) Fill in your personal details and delivery address on the next page
4) Fill in your billing details and you're done! Your SIM card will be delivered to you.
Why do I have to pay $38 upon checkout?
As a standard, an $38 SIM registration fee is required. However, don't worry as this is just a one-time fee. Your subsequent bills will be $5 per month.
However, do note that your first bill will include charges for two months: your prorated first-month bill (depending on the date of sign-up) + your second-month bill ($5).
Are there any Boost options available?
Yes, there is! The following Boost options are available for the $5 Plan:
1) $8 for 1GB
2) $12 for 2GB
3) $5 for 30 minutes talktime + 10 Free SMS
4) $10 for 200 minutes talktime + Free Incoming Calls
Will Auto-Boost be applied when I run out of data?
Auto-Boost is not applicable for the $5 Plan. Should you run out of data, you can always purchase a boost option via the Circles.Life app!
What happens when I run out of talktime and/or SMS?
Pay-as-you-go talktime and SMS are unavailable. However, talktime boosts are available which you can purchase via the Circles.Life app!
What do I need to do when I receive my SIM card?
The next step would be to download the Circles.Life app by following the instructions here! With the Circles.Life app, you would be able to check your balance and use Boost options.
For Billing, find out more here.
For Roaming, find out more here.
For Porting and other queries, find out more here.