For our existing customers (customers who activated their SIM cards before 9 August 2021)
Existing Circles.Life subscribers will be notified via email and push notifications and can opt-in for the free trial via the app from 9 August to 15 August 2021 23:59 hrs. The free trial will begin during the week of 17 August 2021 and end on 16 September 2021.
For our new customers (customers who activated their SIM cards from 9 - 20 August 2021)
New Circles.Life subscribers who activate their plan between 9 and 20 August 2021 (order must be placed before 15th Aug 2021) will be solicited via email to opt-in and can express their interest in the free trial by filling the form shared with them. The free trial for these customers will begin on 23 August 2021 and end on 16 September 2021.
I have registered for the free trial via the opt-in form. What's next?
Customers with a 5G NSA compatible device who registered for the free trial during the opt-in window stated above will be granted access to 5G NSA during the week of 17th August 2021 and notified via email and push notification upon the start of the free trial.
The free trial will end on 16 September 2021. Towards the end of the free trial period, customers may choose to continue to enjoy our 5G NSA services by subscribing to the 5G Start paid add-on via the app. The price of the add-on will be made known to customers well before the end of the free trial.
Things to note for customers who are part of the 5G Start free trial:
- A customer’s phone device, if compatible with 5G NSA, will be automatically connected to the 5G NSA network during the free trial period, so long as the preferred network type has been set to 5G under Phone Settings.
- Where the coverage of the 5G NSA network is limited, the customer’s device will latch onto the 4G network, and customers will continue to enjoy undisrupted high-speed internet.
- During this free trial, customers will be able to see ‘5G’ indicated over the signal strength bar of their device whenever connected to the 5G NSA network. However, the Circles.Life app won’t reflect that the device is connected to 5G.
- During the trial period, customers won’t be able to opt-out of 5G NSA until the end of the trial. However, should the customer wish to use 4G instead of 5G, the customer can choose to update the Preferred network via Phone settings.
- Currently, there’s no roaming for 5G NSA services. Therefore, to experience 5G NSA, customers will need to be in Singapore.
We’re all ears to hear more about your experience. Please share your feedback to email@example.com.