The show organizer will typically inform the public, usually through announcements in the major media channels or via SMS or email. For both postponements and cancellations, refund services are available and you can rest assured that instructions will be communicated!
Articles in this section
- Why are my seats to SISTIC events released even after I've selected them?
- What happens when a show I've booked is cancelled or postponed?
- How are the "Best Available Seats" allocated for my selected price category?
- How do I get my E-ticket and do I have to print the E-ticket to enter the venue?
- What should I do if I did not receive my e-ticket?
- What is the booking fee for?
- What if my unique E-ticket barcode was scanned more than once?
- Do I need to purchase tickets for my child?