Assigned "Best Available Seats" are based on a seating algorithm that will locate seats nearest to the stage for your entourage at the time of your booking. We know choosing a seat is tough, so we've made it easier for you to book the best seats. All you need to do is kick back, relax and enjoy your show.
Articles in this section
- Why are my seats to SISTIC events released even after I've selected them?
- What happens when a show I've booked is cancelled or postponed?
- How are the "Best Available Seats" allocated for my selected price category?
- How do I get my E-ticket and do I have to print the E-ticket to enter the venue?
- What should I do if I did not receive my e-ticket?
- What is the booking fee for?
- What if my unique E-ticket barcode was scanned more than once?
- Do I need to purchase tickets for my child?