Once you receive your SIM card, you will be able to transfer your number here (please note that this is only accessible through a mobile browser). Note that this process is also applicable for a Primary SIM under Family Plan.
If you are a Sub-SIM under Family Plan, you will only be able to transfer your number after you receive a Circles.Life assigned number (emailed to your Primary SIM email address after the Primary SIM is activated). Once you receive your assigned number, simply follow the steps below:
- Download our Circles.Life app here (please open the link with a mobile phone)
- Login to our app using your Circles.Life assigned number
- Go to Profile Settings
- Scroll down and select "Port Number From Another Telco"
- Enter the details of your existing number from the other telco.
Things to note before transferring your number:
1. DO NOT terminate your number with your current telco. Otherwise, we won't be able to transfer your number to Circles.Life which would be a huge tragedy!
2. Your service with your current telco will be automatically terminated after we've successfully transferred your number to Circles.Life.
3. If your contract has already ended, you will not be charged any termination fees. However, if you're unsure, we'd recommend that you check with your current telco if they'll be charging you any termination fees before you initiate the transfer to Circles.Life.
If you initially opted for a new number but decided to transfer your number instead, you can proceed to transfer through our Circles.Life app. Head to this article for more details
** Please note that you'll not be able to port in to Circles.Life more than once within the same month**