eSIM enabled phones:
- iPhone 11 (A2223 has no esim support)
- iPhone 11 Pro (A2217 has no esim support)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max (A2220 has no esim support)
- iPhone XS (A2099, A2100 has no esim support)
- iPhone XS Max* (A2103, A2104 has no esim support)
- iPhone XR* (A2107, A2108 has no esim support)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) (A2298 has no esim support)
How to purchase a plan on your eSIM-compatible phone:
- Purchase an eSIM for a Circles.Life mobile plan here: https://activate-shop.circles.life/esim/transfer_number?reset=true&code=SUPER38
- Upon completing the registration process, wait for your order to be approved, which can take up to 24 hours to be processed. Once approved, your eSIM QR code will be sent to your email.
To add your new eSIM to your phone:
- Check that your iOS version is updated to 12.1 or later
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Mobile Data' > 'Add Mobile Plan'. This will launch your phone camera QR code scanner
- Scan the eSIM QR code to add the eSIM to your tablet
- Wait for your eSIM to be activated. You may start start using your Circles.Life mobile plan once you have received the activation success SMS.
* You may see M1 as the carrier when you first add your eSIM, but rest assured you're on Circles mobile plan.
**iPhones purchased from China or Hong Kong are dual sim, with no eSIM. The following are China / Hong Kong models:
- iPhone 11 A2223
- iPhone 11 Pro A2217
- iPhone 11 Pro Max A2220
- iPhone XS A2099, A2100
- iPhone XS Max A2103, A2104
- iPhone XR A2107, A2108
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) A2298
To check your iPhone model number, go settings > general > about > model number
If you need help, reach out to us!