Adding eSIM into your device.
|✅ Before starting the installation process of your eSIM, please ensure you are connected to the Internet either using your mobile data or Wi-Fi network.|
1. Check that your iOS version is updated to 12.1 or later.
2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Mobile Data'
3. Click 'Add Data Plan' or 'Add Mobile Data'. This will launch your phone camera QR code scanner.
4. Open the eSIM QR code we sent to your email using a computer or another device that is different from the phone that you are trying to install the eSIM to.
|💡 TIP: Search for an email with the subject "Circles.Life Your eSIM QR code" in your inbox.|
5. Wait for your eSIM to be activated. You may start using your Circles.Life mobile plan once you have received the activation success SMS.
|📶 You may see M1 as the carrier when you first add your eSIM, but rest assured you're on Circles mobile plan.|
How do I know if my eSIM is active?
On iPhone, you are able to name your SIM cards, such as primary (P), secondary (S), and so on.
Example: Here, on the top left hand corner, you can see that the secondary (S) eSIM is active, and primary (P) physical SIM is inactive.
Have any more questions?
- If you're viewing this on your desktop, you can Live Chat with us here
- If you're on the Circles.Life app, Live Chat with us here
- Otherwise, our other contact channels can be found here