Your waitlist number is a confirmation that your spot is reserved on the waitlist for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, or iPhone 12 Pro Max. This is a guarantee that you will receive your new iPhone by the delivery date selected by you (subject to stock availability, we’ll keep you posted on any changes).
Articles in this section
- I have paid the waitlist fee of $50 and have ordered the new iPhone from Circles.Life website. When will my waitlist fee be refunded?
- What happens if I wish to cancel my line with Circles.Life?
- If I don’t have a DBS or POSB credit card, can I still purchase the new iPhone?
- Can I pay for my phone with installments?
- How do I pay for the new iPhone + SIM Combo Plan?
- I have paid a waitlist fee of $50. However, I have changed my mind and want a refund. What should I do?
- What benefits do I receive after purchasing the new iPhone + SIM Combo Plan from Circles Life?
- When will I receive my waitlist number?
- What does my waitlist number mean?
- What can I do if I face problems while trying to purchase the iPhone 12 Combo Plan?