As of July 2020, this the current list of eSIM supported device:
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max*
- iPhone XS, XS Max*
- iPhone XR*
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
- iPad Mini (5th Generation)
- Samsung Note 20+
- Samsung Fold LTE model
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy S20, s20+ and S20 Ultra (Single SIM Nano-SIM and/or eSIM models )
- Google Pixel 3 & 3XL ( Limited support )
- Google Pixel 4, 4A & 4 XL
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro **
- Nuu Mobile X5
- Windows 10 PCs
- Lenovo Yoga 630
- HP Spectre Folio
- Gemini PDA
- *iPhones purchased from China or Hong Kong are dual sim, with no eSIM. Please see here for more information on which model numbers are from China / Hong Kong.
- Pixel 3A purchased in South East Asia.
- No support for by Android Q Beta versions.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Hybrid Dual SIM – Samsung produces both eSIM and no eSIM versions.
- **Huawei P40 Pro+ has no eSIM support.
👉 If you don't have an eSIM-compatible phone yet, get one here!
⭐ If you have a compatible phone, you can use an eSIM for a Circles.Life mobile plan here.
Have any more questions?
If you need help, reach out to us!